THERAPY &COUNSELINGFOCUSED ONMEN’S UNIQUE ISSUES
an experienced and dedicated male professional practicing Individual , Family and Marriage Therapy & Counseling in Boca Raton
TOP 5 Reasons Guys May Benefit From Therapy & Counseling
- 1To Figure Out How To Control Their Anger
- 2To Process & Explore Divorce/Separation
- 3To Get “Unstuck” in Life/Career/Relationships
- 4To Deal With Substance Use/Abuse Issues
- 5To Finally “Open-Up” & Explore Their Emotions With A Guy Who “Gets Them.”
I help MEN who…
- Have difficulty expressing emotions
- Desire to improve their relationships
- Need help communicating
- Are dealing with infidelity
- Are coping with divorce/separation
- Have substance-use/addiction issues
- Struggle with anxiety or depression
- Experience a “mid-life crisis”
- Are recovering from an affair
No Need To
Safe Setting To
ERIC EPSTEIN, ESQ., LMFT // Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
SPECIALIZING IN MEN’S ISSUES…
My passion is working with men who struggle in their daily lives to find happiness, contentment and balance in their personal or professional relationships, or who are suffering with anxiety or depression, addiction or other substance-use issues. I also enjoy helping men who are reaching significant milestone events, such as 30th, 40th, 50th & 60th Birthdays, Career-Changes, Engagements, Weddings, Divorce, or Death/Serious Illness of a Loved-One.
It’s often joked that men and therapy don’t go together because men don’t like to talk about their feelings and emotions. I used to think that way as well.
As a young boy, I was taught to “man-up and deal with it.” In my teens, 20’s and 30’s, I was taught to “focus on work and leave the emotions at home.” As an attorney, I was taught and trained to focus on the logical facts and ignore the emotions. In my late-40’s, I went back to school to earn a Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Through that process of true self-exploration and honesty, I finally was taught “its healthy to explore your emotions.” Now, as a 50 year-old mental health professional, I truly believe and understand that none of us are immune from the reality that life brings with it many issues and problems which result in emotional reactions – which don’t just “go-away” if we try to ignore them.
Men Can’t Be Super-Heroes All The Time!
Therapy helps men to process and cope with the feelings, emotions and issues they may be experiencing that result from the struggles they face on a daily basis. It provides an effective way to combat the anxiety and pressure they often face in the personal and professional lives. Counseling allows and gives permission for men to safely and privately open-up and listen to the messages from their inner-voice that may have been stifled or shutdown, or to simply develop better tools to cope with life’s endless challenges.
As an experienced clinician that offers Individual, Marriage and Family therapy services, I have helped numerous men recover from depression, anxiety, mid-life crisis, sexual-related issues, substance use/addiction, and marital, family and other important relationship challenges.
I encourage my potential clients to always ask themselves the following questions:
- In what way(s) would you like your next 6-12 months to be different from your previous months?
- In what way(s) would you like your next 3 to 5 years to be different from your previous years?
- In what way(s) would you like your next decade to be different from your previous decades?
- Are you ready to take the steps now to make those ways much more likely to happen?
If you answer YES to the last question, then I am here to help you in a safe, private and non-judgmental setting.
I’d love to talk with you and explain how I can help you become the best MAN you can be!
Feel Free To Call/Text Eric at 561-475-5800
You may also fill out the form below and Eric will contact you shortly.
Full NameEmail AddressPhone NumberMessageSend message to eric
Copyright 2020, Discovering Destinies, Inc.
Eric is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist License #MT3842